Sunday, March 31, 2019

Third Time's the Charm

As a quick recap, I've already attempted two editing formats for the beginning section of the opening, and I've just thought of a third...

  1. Switching between all angles of each clip
  2. Duplicates of each clip (only one angle)
  3. **Boomerang of each clip**
I haven't tried out the boomerang method yet, but I am hopeful that this will be the right choice for my opening. The way it works is I take a clip, play it forward (regularly), play it reversed, then play it forward again to create that boomerang-like effect.

The problem with the duplicates was that it looked like an unintentional glitch, but I think the addition of having the middle clip reversed will show that this was an intentional editing choice, and hopefully, it will still portray the tedium I want.

I will update on how this goes in a later editing post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment