Sunday, March 10, 2019

Storyboard

Pictured above is the storyboard for my film opening. I went through the film opening that I previously wrote and created images depicted each portion of the outline, broken down into smaller pieces. Making the storyboard not only allows me to visualize what I want my film to look like, but it also allows me to figure out what camera angles and other production elements, such as lighting, I want to include and where I want to include them.

I want each moment of the girl coming home to be shown, like her walking up the stairs and opening her door. I might add in some cuts since it could get boring to watch after a while. However, I want the opening to be slow-paced and almost drawn out, without it being uninteresting, so I am choosing to include these more tedious aspects. Up until the girl begins rapping I want the scene to be low energy, so that there is a contrast and a bit of interest when the opening peaks. I also want to include a variety of angles to add interest.

I also think that i will put the title of the film as a separate screen at the end of the opening once I figure out what I'm going to name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment