Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Audio

With recording the raw footage, I had this small hope that I would be able to use the original audio from the clips, even though I knew this was an unrealistic wish. The audio actually recorded really nicely and clearly, but the noises are not as precise or directed as I would like. In other words, there are too many unnecessary background noises.

I will likely record Foley sounds for the most prominent movements, but that will be addressed in a future post. My other option is to find a way to isolate the audio and only select the portions I want and mute the rest. I'm not sure if I'm tech-savvy enough for the latter, but it is still an option.

One concern I have for audio is also that part of the audio was recorded in my voice memos and a voice-over, and I have no idea how to incorporate that into my film editing project on the Video Leap app because there's not an option/ feature to do that. I'm hoping I can find a solution soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment