Monday, April 1, 2019

Finishing Touches

My final step in the editing process is to import the audio of the royalty-free beat and the rap itself. I think to do this, I might have to work on my laptop rather than my phone because I don't think the app allows me to import any audios from my voice memos.

The finishing touches will include editing to the visual presentation of the film, such as the contrast, brightness, grey-scale, clarity, etc. My ideal goal is to get the visuals to look somewhat dreary but only in a subtle way. I don't want it to stand out as heavily edited, but I still want it to have that finished, elaborate appearance that depicts how much work truly went into this project.

Getting so close to the end is so excited, yet nerve-wracking. I'm so hopeful that this film opening will truly be a work of art and express the idea that I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment