Sunday, February 24, 2019

Research Reflection

In class on Thursday 2/21, there was a lesson and discussion about the foundation portfolio product, as well as the blog posts that go along with it. I learned more about what I should put into the project and posts, alongside things I should take into consideration, such as simple things like making sure the font I use is legible, to more in-depth aspects like clearly reflecting my full thought processes in these blog postings (i.e. including "why" I made a choice and "how" I plan on incorporating it,"not just "what" the choice is). I also had the opportunity to take a look at final products and blogs of previous AICE Media Studies students to give me an idea of what I should be working toward. Since it's still early on in the project, I'm not too sure exactly where I want to go with it. I have so many ideas, which I will address in a future post, that I am honestly quite overwhelmed. I also know that at some point soon I want to edit the look of this blog to match whatever my final product would be, but I'm waiting until I've finalized, or somewhat established, what my subject/theme for the film opening will be to make that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment